This week we discuss update 20 in vague terms to avoid spoilers and talk about our week in LOTRO.
Free Sample Of The Week March 24th – 30th
- +5% Attack Damage (90 min) x1 Use Coupon Code EXTRADMG 1/Account
20 % Off
- Monster Classes and Appearances
- Monster Traits
- Monster Skills
- 100% Infamy/Renown Gain
LOTRO Players News is brought to us by
LOTRO Players News
New Player Question
What sort of stuff can characters on different servers access? For example, can I send mail from one of my characters on one server to another on a different server, or is shared storage the only way to share stuff?
Week In LOTRO
- Visited the East Wall of Rohan with a Professor
- Climbed a stair and entered a tunnel
- Ran the quests in the new area and still don’t have the slightest idea how to unlock the new resource instances
- Ran silent street and tanked the boss for a bit at the end!
- Ran Wraith of Water Tier 2 Challenge!!
- Made it to North Ithilien and killed all the things in and around after-battle Osgiliath with an awesome champion and lore master! And gave a ranger a fire…
- Discovered that flower-picking in a group is not a fun time.
- Arkenstone LM is up to level 19, switched her over to yellow line.
- Saryssa finally left Frostbluff behind to do some Ale Association “incognito”.
- Watched part of Sanswinda’s silent street run
- Leveled Arkenstone Aerindys to level 13
- Leveled up quite a few times in the Game of Real Life
- Completed U20 epic (not happy about beardless Cirdan)
- Got my second legendary ring from picking A LOT of flowers
- Completed all the Roving Threats in the new area just through pugging
News Beyond LOTRO
We currently have 22 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews.
I just wanted to thank you for explaining the differences with mitigations (tactical vs physical) and also the masteries. That was extremely helpful.
I do have a question about those. Is there a cap on mitigations both defense and mastery?
And another topic which I am starting to see is about finesse. Who needs finesse and what does it do exactly? I know I could probably find this info in the wiki, but you guys explain it really well and use nice in-game examples.
Anyway, thanks and love the show.
Pinched, Burglar from Landroval
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
1st and 3rd Fridays 11pm. Eastern – XP Quest
Last Friday of Every Month – LOTRO Academy After School
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live