This week we discuss mitigations and LOTRO news.
Free Sample Of The Week March 17th – 23rd
- Regeneration Food x1 Use Coupon Code NOMNOM 1/Account
20 % OFF
- Expansions & Expansion Quests
- Skirmishes & Instances
- Enhanced XP Supply
- Token of the Hornburg
- Mark Acquisition Boosts
LOTRO Players News is brought to us by
LOTRO Players News
LOTRO Player Site Problems Fixed!
New Player Question
What is Tactical Mitigation and Physical Mitigation, and what is the difference between them?
Week In LOTRO
- Made another Aerindys on Arkenstone so I can go on the Academy Field trip when I get to a high enough level
- Ran the Tomb of Elendil Instance with the Grrlz of Middle Earth (we wiped way more than we thought we were going to because of the Turtle) but we did finish it in time
- Got Landroval Aerindys up to level 45– currently questing in Aughaire
- Spent entirely too much time looking for kingsfoil on two different characters.
- Challenge mini is level 99 and has finished the Blackroot Vale portion of Western Gondor.
- Skirmished with Sanswinda and managed to get one of the two encounters Landroval!Teri needs to finish the Battle in the Tower skirmish deed.
- Searched for Denethor’s hankies.
- Discovered my level 105 hunter has been super stealthy and secret (like Esteldin, presumably) in everything she’s done thus far.
- Healed for the Strike Against Dannenglor skirmish (set at 64.5 for Pineleaf).
- Got stalked around Minas Tirith by a little girl
- Blew the dust off Fablus the Dwarf champ to help with the turtle with halitosis
- Had my first dedicated healer experience running Moochi with Wigend and Vilori on Seat of the Great Goblin and Iorbar’s Peak. Wigend didn’t die, in spite of my being killed by the troll very early in the first Great Goblin boss fight.
- With a little help of the auction house, I finally completed the Level 45/50 class quest.
- My Rune-keeper attempted to run the Osgiliath gauntlet and failed.
- My main character (Crick warden) cleared out her quest log for the update – mainly by completing the quests that were filling it.
We currently have 22 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews.
I reported a bug today, and it seems that the transition from Turbine to Standing Stone Games has significantly changed reporting bugs in the game, and it is a lot more hassle now than it was under Turbine, so much so that I don’t think I will bother to report them anymore.
You may want to have a look at this for the podcast, just go to help, and submit a bug report.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
1st and 3rd Fridays 11pm. Eastern – XP Quest
Last Friday of Every Month – LOTRO Academy After School
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live