This week we add a new member to the LPN team and have a guest from LOTRO Academy.
Free Sample Of The Week November 11th – 17th
- Essence Reclamation Scroll x1 Use Coupon Code UNHOOK 1/Account
30 % OFF
- Expansions & Expansion Quests
- Skirmishes & Instances
- Enhanced XP Supply
- Token of the Hornburg
- Mark Acquisition Boosts
LOTRO Players News is brought to us by the new and improved Pineleaf timer…
LOTRO Players News
Week In LOTRO
- Purchased the Isengard expansion on my F2P account today… that is the 3rd Expac on pure in-game earned TP.
- Chased Bingo all over the Fanged Pit, caused a bit of a ruckus with the local merroval population.
- Did some deeding on my hunter in the LL that helped with the TP for the Isengard purchase.
- I got to kill Roving Threats in Angmar with the Grrlz of Middle-Earth
- Started Dol Amroth dailies
- Healed for a group of level 50s on the LOTRO Academy field trip in Carn Dum and helped defeat Helchgam–and avoided the Carn Dum day spa
- Streamed with Bludborn
- Forte’s Academy of Music November semester kicked off
- Joined the Official LOTROStream team and launched Adventures with Bounder Bababile
- No longer lost in the Quest string for Main Eratimus
- Concluded the Update 19 epic story on Laurelin
- Started a new series with a Champion. This will be a skirmish-free series.
- On Gladden, my Beorning finished up the Pavilion quests. As for a certain instance at the end, one of my allies only had a sliver or morale at the end.
News Beyond LOTRO
We currently have 23 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews.
“Hey do Andang!
I fired up an old LPN podcast today and realized, I’ve been listening to LPN for over 2 years! Keep up the good work on your way to 200! On a side note, is Ethelros podcasting anymore? I always thought he had an interesting take, and point of view with his question of the week.
“Dear Lotro Players,
In regards to the Finesse stats, I am a red line minstrel almost maxed points in the Warrior Skald trait tree. I am still learning my class so if there is someone who also responds who has played for 7+ years, please use their input 1st. I still feel very much like a newbie.
Under the 4th level of the tree is the option to put 5 points into Finesse. I had no idea what that was at the time but I noticed the more points I put in it, the harder it was to get killed. I consider it to be like a 2nd buff like Fate. Invisible at 1st until taking points out of Finesse & putting into something else. I did that & quickly put my 5 points back into Finesse.
When I look at my Show All Stats screen, it says it:
1) Reduces opponent’s resistance by 20.3% (for lvl 79)
2) Reduces block, parry, & evade by same %age.
Hope this helps,
“It has been quite a few months since I have replied to a podcast.
I am normally a week or so behind your guys podcast but I just want to inform you that even though there are those of us behind your podcasts they are very useful to us.
Between the great information and the giggles I can’t wait til I play the next one.
Last time I wrote I told you (embarrassed at the time) how I was invited into a group then was kicked while being told to learn my class.
I was on the verge of quitting Lotro right then when I wrote you guys about my situation.
You guys informed me how I just got with the wrong group and those are the type of people I wouldn’t want to even group with in the long run.
You suggested (even though I was a more solo type player than group) that a kin could help. You guys were RIGHT! I joined a grate kin that helps each other whenever possible.
I am lvl 105 now even though not fully geared but it is a work in progress. I am having a blast running and meeting new people all the time. The kin even has to put up with me in TeamSpeak (sorry about their luck lol).
I just wanted to let each of you know that even though you might not realize it that you have had a big influence on my kin and me personally. TYVM.
Now that all the sappiness is over with get on with the show!!”
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
Follow our guest!
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. (ish) Eastern – XP Quest
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Last Friday of every Month at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Academy: After School
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live
Thanks for listening!