This week we say farewell to Arathaert.
Free Sample Of The Week August 12th – 18th
Skill and Slayer Deed Boost x1 Use Coupon Code SLAYERTIRITH 1/Account
30 % OFF
- Legendary Level Cap Increase
- Legendary Item Stat Upgrade
- Relic Packs
- Legendary Slot Unlock
- Legacy Tier Upgrades
- Scroll of Combination
- Relic Removal Scroll
LOTRO Players News is brought to us by The Harnkegger Games!
LOTRO Players News
Week In LOTRO
- Glummed my way around Ered Luin with my overadventurous granddaughter
- Also, farewell(ish)
- Checked on the old capital of Rohan for a guy who is going to be screaming death
- Resumed work on Episode 4 of M-eL
- Ran around with a depressed dwarf and his sad pooh
- Glordriel reached master angler stats, got the trout trophy, and is one fish away fromt the darter trophy
- Tested Tier 1 versus Tier 2 soloing Icy Crevasse on Meyvan the LM, decided to power run at Tier 1 because the medallions per minute rate is the same at Tier 2 (and I use lots more stuff to get through it)
- Hunter Alistriel got her port to Dol Amroth, did a walking tour of the city with Sanswinda.
- Other champion started volume 3 with a couple of companions: Morkali and Maizydae. Discovered Pineleaf is not the only squishy warden-player in the game.
- Wildermore questing on my Rune-keeper, keeping Sanswinda company as she goes through them for the first time.
- Starting to love playing with floaty names turned off. Frill and beast surprises galore!
- Went to LLG for the first time on level with a 3 man group. Solo’d some spiders and got wrek’t by trolls.
- On Arkenstone, my Friday group dealt with some salamanders and went to Ost Forod. At one point, someone asked if I had a new mount (I was using the same mount as always). Later I reached kindred and purchased my rep mount.(nobody noticed).
- My Beorning started in Eastern Gondor.
- Returned to my Brandywine Warden to work on my skirmish encounter deeds.
News Beyond LOTRO
We currently have 27 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews.
“Tolkien: Let me recapitulate, this machine is a modern computer, LotRO is a computer game?
Guy: Yes sir, welcome!
Tolkien: So, this “LotRO” is based on my books? the “online” is there because we are on the internet, a machine for simulations as you say.
Guy: Yes… well, it is a game, there are real people with you right now.
Tolkien: What is a Hobbit Present? now i have some type of armor, i cannot understand the origin.
Guy: Is just a random gift, sir.
Tolkien: I think this is a dwarf with a long beard, let´s talk with him… hum, interesting, he repeats some lines and offers me a ring over his head? actually there are rings everywhere!
Guy: No.. i mean, yes, he and other characters have missions, the rings.
Tolkien: I need recover his shield from a group of goblins, hum, interesting, childish lines… hah!
Guy: Test my war steed.
Tolkien: Ah, you have a big horse and…. what type of horse is this? oh my god he is colliding with everything!
Guy: Calm down, click to stop sir.
Tolkien: So, when everything moves in a strange way, we are under some “lag”, a spell I supose?
Guy: No, this is part of Gondor and few places…
Tolkien: Lag? I never wroted a character or location called “lag”.
This week we did not receive any emails.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Thursdays at 9:30 p.m. Eastern – XP Quest
Last Friday of every month at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Academy: After School
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Every other Saturday after LPN – Tales of the Free Folk (August 27)
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live
Thanks for listening!