This week we are honored to be joined by LOTRO Community Manager Cordovan.
Free sample of the week August 5th – August 11th
Random Relic Pack x1 Use Coupon Code FREERELICPACK 1/Account
- Quest Packs
- Mithril Coins
- 100% XP Boost (1hr)
- Max Morale and Power Scroll
LOTRO Players News
New Player Question
A question asked by one our Grrlz of Middle-earth viewers: Do you get less XP and other rewards when you fellow than you would when soloing?
Week In LOTRO
- Got two more toons initiated into the Ale Association
- Started a slow run through Moria with Moochi and Reklus
- Got Meyvan’s new first-agers equipped and set up (thanks to Flosiin and Teri!)
- Ran Urugarth with Grrlz of Middle-earth solely for selfish cosmetic purposes. Also ran part of Carn Dum, where Teri ended up in the day spa.
- Accompanied Sanswinda through parts of Volume 3: she got booted out of Edoras for the first time and we’re now questing in Wildermore.
- Challenge mini is now up to level 94, slightly over-leveled for the area of Western Rohan where she’s questing (Broadacres) so feeling somewhat less squishy.
- Started quests at Tinnudir.
- Beorning completed Central Gondor.
- My Lore-master while working on Volume 1 finally managed to complete the Lore of the Cardolan Prince deed that you normally do at level 20.
Questions in the Dark
This is the segment where Pineleaf stumps us, again.
We currently have 27 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews.
Aeraeniel commented on last week’s show:
“I have a very Pineleafian question. I’ve been thinking of buying a skirmish lately (because after you’ve done Siege at Gondamon four dozen times times it gets a little boring), but I’m not sure which one I should get. I don’t have any of them unlocked but the free ones. Which one do y’all suggest I get?”
This week we did not receive any emails.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
Follow our guest!
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Last Friday of every month at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Academy: After School
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Every other Saturday after LPN – Tales of the Free Folk (August 27)
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live
Thanks for listening!