This week we are joined by The Tolkien Professor to talk about chickens and a proposal.
Free Sample Of The Week Feburary 5th-11th
Skill and Slayer Deed Boost x1 Use Coupon Code Bjn79iyXe9ryQ 1/Account
- Quest Packs
- Mithril Coins
- 100% XP Boost (1hr)
- Max Morale & Power Scroll
LOTRO Players News is brought to us by a long commitment…
LOTRO Players News
Brax’s memorial pick of the week: The Saga of Wigend’s Chicken Run http://www.idiosophy.com/2016/02/the-saga-of-wigends-chicken-run/
New Player Question
I am really frustrated trying to select the players in the Frostbluff Theatre who are behind the curtains or hiding in the fake Party Tree. Is there a way to select them?
Week In LOTRO
- Proposed! (not lotro but really, who cares?)
- Also, Bingo Boffin
Maven (sure to get Corey all misty)
- On Glordriel, imbued my second weapon (thank you Chromite!) and am levelling them up with scrolls and runes
- Continuing to do the end game instances on a daily basis in spite of how frustrating the Cistern one is
- Levelling up my warden and cappie (now a Feast Beast) at Frostbluff, both are currently 58, going for 60 by the time the festival ends
- Ran into and from with varying degrees of success – Rare Elite Masters, Roving Threats and impolite Giants
- Began Vol 3 of the epic with Mrs Karv on stream… had a lot of fun running stuff.
- Hung out online and in chat with a new crop of LOTRO streamers: Dwarrow, Poppaboom, StineEk including helping Splomono with a new outfit that resulted in his first ever yulefest run with a REALLY nice drop.
- Skirmish Responsibly, even in history class
- Switched roles with Pineleaf
- Bingo Boffin + Elves
- Saryssa finally achieved the World-Renowned title!
- Terifluffz did some warging with new Nomzushtar folks, got the drop on a solo guardian in Isendeep Mine who thought he’d found a Teri-snack.
- New Beorning on Arkenstone! Running only on-level or higher quests.
- My Arkenstone Beorning struck against Dannenglor and protected Thangulhad.
- Gladden hunter ran the class quest.
- Crisk skirms T3 Deep-way and Way of Smiths and many other skirms.
We currently have 22 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews on iTunes.
“Dear Teriadwyn, Andang, Maven, Karvett, Aerethert and Pineleaf (I hope I haven’t forgotten anyone!)
I got into LOTRO over Summer last year and discovered your podcast in October. Since then, I have thoroughly enjoyed listening every morning and afternoon on my way to and from school. I’m not sure what I would do without it!
I am afraid that I have a few questions for you regarding the game. I reached level 100 on my Champion (who is my only character right now) about two weeks ago. I have got the Dol Amroth essence gear, got 5000+ might, finished the epic and am working on essences for morale and, when I get to it, mitigations. What do I do then? Do I just work on other characters and wait for the next update? What else can I do? Thanks a ton for making a brilliant podcast!
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
Follow our guest:
The Tolkien Professor @TolkienProf
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Every other Thursday at 9 p.m. Eastern – XP Quest
Last Friday of every month at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Academy: After School
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Every other Saturday after LPN – Tales of the Free Folk
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live
Thanks for listening!