This week we review Minas Tirith and talk about server transfer news.
Free Sample Of The Week December 11th – 17th
Sturdy Steel Key Use Coupon Code 7WfdZ5bYEsD65 1/Account
20 % OFF
- Shared Storage
- Vault Upgrades
- Inventory Slots
- Currency Cap
- Shared Wardrobe
Dec. 11th – 13th
- Premium Wallet Upgrade
- Reputation Supply
LOTRO Players News is brought to you by a Bree Town-Crier…
LOTRO Players News
Minas Tirith Review
Andang – B
Karvett – pending judgement
Maven – A
Pineleaf – B
Teriadwyn – B
Average – B
New Player Question
What do you do with the currency cap when you’re not a VIP player?
Week In LOTRO
- Met Horn’s father
- Went down down to Goblin Town
- Bingo leveling stream with Pine and Teri
- Teach the Dunlendings in Tal Methadras how to fight. Oh Yeah? I hit things with my club and then I get mad… and turn into a bear. Copy that!
- Healed all three Garth Agarwen instances on my F2P mini, only death… myself.
- Finally got Mrs Karv to meet the spiders of Mirkwood. She was not amused, but the rest of us sure were!
- Went to a deserted Goblintown to find a dead dwarf
- Started my minstrel on the Narsil quest to prep for doing Tomb of Elendil with Gryfflet in January
- Ran through a school, a library, a hobbit town and a ruin with a bunch of bats
- Led the Academy field trip through Urugarth: nobody got lost, and we had only one party member die.
- Led the way through some Mirkwood questing, mostly without getting lost.
- Played LOTRO Paper Dolls and made a new outfit for Teriadwyn; also re-outfitted Dangsong.
- Ran Survival: Barrow Downs and Storm on Methedras
- Ran quests in Minas Tirith
- Apparently had an easier time finding dead dwarves than some other people.
We currently have 19 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews on iTunes.
Immortan of Evernight left a comment on the mounted combat epic battle news story:
“I’ve always enjoyed mounted combat and find it fun although I know a lot of players would disagree. Mounted combat as much as I find it enjoyable in some cases a Epic Battle is not one of them. That being said I would like to see them maybe do a public instance. The Northern and Southern Rammas dailies are pretty fun when you group up. I’ve been in groups where a player will mount up and pull a bunch of mobs to us making it go a lot quicker. That’s what kinda gave me the idea for a public instance option. I think it would fun but new hardware would definitely be needed to help with lag. Whatever they have planned I hope it’s epic.
P.S. – Up with Bears, Teri”
This week we did not receive any emails.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Every other Thursday at 9 p.m. Eastern – XP Quest
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Every other Saturday after LPN – Tales of the Free Folk
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live
Thanks for listening!