This week we talk about Bingo Boffin and Weatherstock!
Free Sample Of The Week July 24th – 30th
Rapid Crafting Boost Use Coupon Code RCBRC 1/Account
20 % OFF
- Quest Packs
- Mithril Coins
- 100% XP Boost (1hr)
- Max Morale & Power Scroll
- Now – August 5th
LOTRO Players News
Brax’s memorial pick of the week: http://lotrproject.com/quotes/
This week’s New Player Question is brought to you by Handy Hobbits Hauling:
New Player Question
What’s up with fishing? Are there any deeds related to it? Is it possible to catch good swag as your ability levels up?
Week In LOTRO
- Made my first non-man character I actually plan to level for the Bingo Boffin story
- A hobbit mini
- Streamed all of Weatherstock VII
- Announced Middle-earth Lore Episode 1 will release on August 3rd
- Filmed a lot of Ep. 2 stuff
- A week of firsts:
- First summer festival, fishing, fishing, fishing and winning races
- First Weatherstock
- First cosmetic weapon (a shield as big as my hobbit warden)
- Played well with others in Sarnur (and another first!)
- A verrrry interesting skirmish with Andang and Teri’s burg, with my captain disguised as just another Bree dude (and no soldier)
- Finished Hytbold finally – Murder was the key
- More Moria skirmishes AND Forgotten Treasury with Karv & Co
- Rolled a Mini to join my Beorning on Gladden
- New dwarf champion on Landroval, Axli, is up to level 20. Finished Ered Luin and Shire meta-deeds.
- Arkenstone!Teri made it to Kindred with Thorin’s Hall and now has a goat, prepped for Moria, yay.
- Skirmishing with Andang and Maven to record Bree stuff for the Lore series.
- Beorning escorted a certain orc through a spider-infested forest and attempted a prisoner exchange.
- My challenge character helped Radagast and reached level 30.
- Ran the Trollshaws with a Landroval minstrel.
News Beyond LOTRO
Skirmish of the Week
Topic: What are the pros and cons of the transformation of Theoden? (from Saruman’s control)
We currently have 16 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This we did not receive any reviews on iTunes.
Branick left a comment on this week’s poll:
“A new housing system where you buy a plot of land and a blueprint to build the house of your choice. New blueprints are great items for the LOTRO Store. The ability to buy crafting facilities and hire NPCs (provisioners, vaultkeepers, auctioneers etc.) to use at the house. I would also like to see the cost of housing storage drastically reduced, back to the prices before the housing chests were merged.”
“I have been doing a lot of Skirmishes, nowhere in the league of Pineleaf, but am doing these on my Level 100 Captain, at Tier 2 and always duo Skirms but I solo them.
After the latest patch, I seem to be getting very different lieutenants than before the patch, could Pineleaf check on this?
I am now getting very different and much harder lieutenants, Priestess of Flame, Frigid Squall, and Priest of Vengeance, never got these in the 20 or 30 Skirms I ran before the update.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Eastern – Guild Wars Players News
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live
Thanks for listening!