This week we talk about the most recent beta patch notes and a famous captain of Gondor.
Free Sample Of The Week July 10th – 16th
+100% Infamy/Renown Gain x1 Use Coupon Code RENIN1 1/Account
- Virtue Bundles
- Trait Slots
- Skill & Slayer Deed Boosts
LOTRO Players News
Brax’s memorial pick of the week: Speculating on LotRO’s Upcoming Server Consolidation
New Player Question
How do virtues work? What should I focus on (according to class)?
Week In LOTRO
- Lots of crafting, working on getting my Rep up with the Crafting Guilds. 2-3 tokens x 4-7 tier x 5 characters.
- Hytbold rebuild – Conquered the Beacon of Eaworth only to be thwarted by Shields on Poles in The Norcrofts
- Ran a bunch of scaled instances to attempt to recoup some of the Medallions I spent on Rep Accelerators for the aforementioned crafting binge and Hytbold quests
- Thought my Champion was lost
- Found out brigand jails are bad news
- Filmed and edited a ton for Middle-earth Lore
- Moria Epic on the burglar, along with some instances with Karv and Kompany.
- Finished Volume 1 on my challenge minstrel (no LI, skipping all of Volume 2).
- Skirmishes, skirmishes, and even more skirmishes. Landroval!Teri ran a solo 3-man of Tuckborough, ran lots of Tuckborough with Maven on our hobbit duo.
- L.UN.C.H. runs! A no-show for Morthond, but Windfola had a solid run for a 10th place 1:30:41. They did toast a chicken but it was before the Fords of Bruinen so they got a restart.
- Got my 1st gold tanking piece! ‘bout time
- That’s… that’s pretty much it. 😛
- Arkenstone Beorning with Maven and Teri. We completed Thievery and Mischief and Defense of the Prancing Pony. We then completed our level-45 class quests. I also started to get the idea of how to heal as a Beorning.
- My Gladden minstrel reached level 20. I then decided that Gladden was not suitable for the skirmish challenge because I already had a number of marks there from my capped character.
- Created a new minstrel on Vanyar. This is a server where I have never played before, so I feel it is more suitable for the challenge. I reached level 21 and completed Book 1 and ran two skirmishes.
- What they said, plus Karv’s offer I couldn’t resist
- Finish the Shire meta-deeds under Teri’s mentorship
- And Maven (actually Maevenn) is now on Landroval! I’ve started a hobbit hunter that will be strictly blue line so I can learn the trait tree
Skirmish of the Week
Topic: What are the pros and cons of Boromir?
Rebekah gives a shoutout to LilyRose and Rangers of the West on Gladden. Thanks Rebekah for your support!
We currently have 14 supporters on Patreon. If you would like to join this illustrious raid of players and help support LOTRO Players, simply go to the donation page where you can support The Players Alliance on Patreon. There you will find rewards including a mention on the podcast of your choice, or even guest for an episode on LOTRO Players News.
This week we did not receive any reviews.
This week we did not receive any emails.
Follow us on Twitter!
The Players Alliance @PlayersAlly
LOTRO Players @LOTROPlayers
The Players Alliance LIVE Shows
Mondays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – DDO Players News
Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. Eastern – Guild Wars Players News
Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. Eastern – LOTRO Players News
Join us for our live shows at lotroplayers.com/live
Thanks for listening!