To all you gentle folks, little and big alike,
Last monday night was our first real experience of walking the Fellowship Walk.
It went well 🙂 Apart from losing most of you on the Delving Fields!
My Warden’s… You were amazing! Thankyou so much for being in Pinelily’s Regiment! I hope we managed to impress Miss Pineleaf Needles.
A learning Experience:
I have learned a few lessons from last monday, hopefully a few tweeks here and there will make the next leg of the walk much smoother.
1. You can walk in a snaky line but you don’t have too! (Personally, I vote for single file! Myst wanted it more casual)
Poll: Single File using follow, or not?
2. You do need to follow Lilikate, or let her lead the way. She has planned the route very carefully. Study our route using the map and video below! (This is not a command to “select & follow”, but you can if it makes you happy). Lilikate wants to avoid losing you all next time!
3. We thank the mounted guard and /salute them. We would request that all mounted folks make a rear guard behind the walkers.
4. If you get ahead of Lilikate you may miss the turning, or a planned drama that we have arranged for your entertainment.
5. Lilikate apologises for having her speed buffs on, sorry! She will remember to take all her speed enhancers off before setting out next time! /Lilikate@facepalm.
6. We will try and answer every in game /tell, but be aware we may not be able to get back to you right away.
7. Starting saturday (and each walk event from now on) Lilikate will give a small speech. This will consist of general walk information, an update on our fund-raising total. The line forms at the end of the announcements, and then we will be off!
We are sorry for any confusion last monday.
I now plan on using /say and /regional for my speech and any instructions. Role play will be in /say
8. It would help if we all let the security team scout and flank the walk. Only in an emergency enter combat.
Where we begin and where we end. 28/09/13.
We will meet and leave from the camp where we stopped last walk.
Co-ordinates: 33.5 s 69.0 w Green Hill Country, Tookland, The Shire.
How far we walk depends on funds raised.
If we only raise enough money to walk a single leg, the event will be a short one 🙂
I will post how far we will walk late friday/early saturday morning. This may be subject to change, in event of a rise in our fundraising total. I may add one or two more legs to the walk.
Please donate so we can walk further than Woody End!
Here is the Map of the next few legs of the walk, the small red triangles mark our camp sites.
Here again is my screenshot video of the entire route.
Email: Fellowshipwalk@gmail, with your characters name and short sentence about your walk experience and get a Fellowship Walk 2013 Title: The Unexpected Traveler!